5 Step Process
- Discovery - Understanding your personal, professional, and financial goals.
- Define customized short- and long-term goals that ensure suitable financial products and services are chosen
- Education - Discuss the risk/reward characteristics of different asset classes and their contribution to the overall portfolio asset allocation.
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact the financial planning strategy
- Recommendation - The optimal blend of investment vehicles to pursue your goal.
- effective planning process is based on two key aspects of financial planning: protection and access to funds when needed
- Implementation - The investment methodologies employed to construct your portfolio.
- Create a strong, flexible financial plan.
- Active Management - Regular review of the portfolio's performance.
- Continually monitor the plan to ensure it meets changing needs and circumstances
Contact us today to find out more about my financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you achieve your goals.